ClubMates Travel expects all of our staff to provide a fun filled holiday, instil confidence in our passengers, their families and friends, ensure that we deliver consistent, high-quality service which endures from the first phone call to the last leg of the holiday.
These expectations have built a successful framework which has kept passengers coming back to us year after year.
- If we can learn from our mistakes as well as our successes, we will always be better than yesterday. We will always listen to our employees, passengers and their support network, to ensure we are the best possible company we can be.
- Agents will always speak to potential passengers or their support network and make suggestions when appropriate – taking into account the passenger’s interests, wishes and disability in order to book each passenger on the best possible holiday.
- The ClubMates Travel website will always be kept up-to-date and is the main source of information.
DURING THE HOLIDAY
- The ClubMates Travel Crew will try to keep each holiday as flexible as possible, if there’s something the group wants to do, every effort will be made to facilitate that activity.
- All medication and spending money will be administered and distributed by qualified staff.
- Appropriate measures and precautions will be implemented to make every holiday as safe as possible.
- Each passenger will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Passengers will receive the support they require along with privacy and dignity.
- Every activity on the itinerary will be completed, unless exceptional circumstances occur.
- Accommodation will always be comfortable, safe and well located.
- Meals will be healthy and balanced with dietary requirements respected.
AFTER THE HOLIDAY
- Passengers will be informed of the ClubMates Travel points they have accumulated which can be used for discounts on future holidays.
- Staff will respond to any commendations, complaints or requests within seven working days, and a resolution will be sought in each case.
- All feedback will be reviewed to identify how to improve the holiday.