- Make your own cheese and find out some interesting facts about sheep milk at a cheese making workshop.
- Visit the world’s largest camel dairy and pat and ride the camels before trying a camel-cino in the café.
- Enjoy a genuine farm experience with awesome hospitality as we stay at a working dairy farm and milk the cows.
- Grab a picnic basket and surround yourself with alpacas, then cuddle or hand feed the resident alpacas.
- Fossick to discover hidden treasure from prehistoric volcanic lava.
- Go on paddle boats, water bikes, pedal go cart and 4WD buggy rides at Thunderbird Park.
|Maximum Group Size:
Food, Animals, Heritage
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):