- Enjoy the breathtaking sight of the famous Grafton Jacaranda’s, a sea of lilac lining the streets.
- Wander through the eclectic Grafton Regional Galley & step back in time at the historic Yamba Museum.
- Sit back & relax as we cruise the magnificent Clarence River & enjoy the live music on board.
- A day on the farm, meandering through the orchards, meeting all the animals & enjoying the fresh, local produce at The Peach Farm.
- Begin the day with a tour of the Botero Roastery & end it with a tour through the Sanctus Brewing Company.
- Learn the art of ancient indigenous weaving with a workshop at the Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural centre.
There are no medias on the gallery.