- Enjoy the breathtaking sight of the famous Grafton Jacaranda’s, a sea of lilac lining the streets.
- Wander through the eclectic Grafton Regional Galley & step back in time at the historic Yamba Museum.
- Sit back & relax as we cruise the magnificent Clarence River & enjoy the live music on board.
- A day on the farm, meandering through the orchards, meeting all the animals & enjoying the fresh, local produce at The Peach Farm.
- Begin the day with a tour of the Botero Roastery & end it with a tour through the Sanctus Brewing Company.
- Learn the art of ancient indigenous weaving with a workshop at the Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural centre.
|Maximum Group Size:|
No size limit
|Trip Type:||Heritage, Nature|
|Transport included:||Land, Plane|
|Activities:||Be amaze of stunning giant trees along Fig Tree Avenue, Enjoy electric style gallery with lovely gardens and beautiful exhibition, Enjoy great live music on a River Cruise, hairloom sourdough or boutique donuts at Hank's Kitchen, Interact with farm animals like alpacas, Join Traditional Indegenous Fibre Workshop, peacocks, ponies and more, Sample great beer at Sanctus Brewing Company, Try the 22 types of pies, View magnificent sea of lilac purple, Wander around an orchards filled with luscious peaches and variety of fruits|
|Booking Info:||For more information on the booking process, CLICK HERE|