- Travel through time to the little town of Esperance as we explore the different historical sites.
- Built in 2011 to align with the Summer and Winter solstices, a Stonehenge replica is a must visit!
- Sit back for an awesome joyride of the Great Ocean Drive and appreciate the coastal beauty of Esperance.
- Discover the magical wilderness of Esperance as we visit the Esperance Bird & Animal park and enjoy an island cruise.
- Discover the breathtaking Cape Le Grand National Park & explore the white sandy beaches and calm waters.
|Maximum Group Size:|
|Trip Type:||Animal, Beach, Heritage, Nature|
|Transport included:||Land, Plane|
|Activities:||Bird and Animal Park Cafe, Cape Le Grand National Park, Dempster Homestead, Lake King, Lovers Cove, Pink Lake, Recherche Archipelago, Scenic Wildlife, Skylab, Stone Henge, Ten Mile Windfarm, The Bijou Theatre, Thistle Cove|
|Booking Info:||For more information on the booking process, CLICK HERE|