- Join the Armidale hop on, hop off bus for an informative & historical tour through town & a visit to the Railway Museum.
- Step back in time at the Guyra Antique Machinery Museum.
- Enjoy a relaxing picnic & some birdwatching at the Mother of Ducks Lagoon Nature Reserve.
- Admire the myriad of gems & minerals at the Emmaville Mining Museum, wander through the blacksmith shop & old wood-fired bakery.
- Discover your artistic flare & paint your own canvas under the watchful eye of local indigenous artist Lloyd Gawura Hornsby.
- Wander through the Australian Standing Stones, a monument to Celtic people past & present.
|Maximum Group Size:|
|Trip Type:||Heritage, Nature|
|Locations:||Armidale, Glen Innes|
|Transport included:||Land, Plane, Train|
|Activities:||Antique Machinery, Blacksmith Shop, Myriad Gems & Minerals, Old Wood-Fired Bakery, Paint Your Own Canvas, Railway, Relaxing Picnic & Birdwatching at the Mother of Ducks Lagoon Nature Reserve, Step back in time with Guided Heritage Tour, Wander through Standing Stones monument|
|Booking Info:||For more information on the booking process, CLICK HERE|