- Join the Armidale hop on, hop off bus for an informative & historical tour through town & a visit to the Railway Museum.
- Step back in time at the Guyra Antique Machinery Museum.
- Enjoy a relaxing picnic & some birdwatching at the Mother of Ducks Lagoon Nature Reserve.
- Admire the myriad of gems & minerals at the Emmaville Mining Museum, wander through the blacksmith shop & old wood-fired bakery.
- Discover your artistic flare & paint your own canvas under the watchful eye of local indigenous artist Lloyd Gawura Hornsby.
- Wander through the Australian Standing Stones, a monument to Celtic people past & present.