- Fireworks galore right in the heart of the CBD.
- Listen to the stories at Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre and discover Indigenous paintings at the Milarri Garden.
- Shop till you drop and enjoy a hot jam doughnut at the biggest market in the Southern Hemisphere - The Queen VIC Market.
- Enjoy a tour at the Royal Botanic Gardens and be introduced to the ancestral lands of the Koolin nation.
- Visit Old Melbourne Gaol and then enjoy more shopping at DFO.
- See the Elephants, otters, seals and the beautiful gardens at the Melbourne Zoo.
- Head deep into the city and enjoy the buzzing laneways and head to Chinatown for lunch and a visit to the Museum.
|Maximum Group Size:|
Heritage, Nature, and Animals
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|