- Visit the little village of Hobbiton featured in the Movie ‘Lord of the Rings’!
- Concentrating on New Zealand’s history, natural history and military history we enjoy the morning at the War Memorial Museum.
- Cuddle the cute baby animals, watch the farm show and enjoy watching the shearing at Agrodome.
- Experience the thrill of a ride in an authentic WWII amphibious craft in the clear glacial lake.
Cruise Lake Rotomahana, see the enormous hot water springs, spectacular volcanic craters and unusual plant life.
- Enjoy the Maori Thermal Village and a traditionally prepared and cooked hangi with cultural entertainment, including the Haka!
|Maximum Group Size:|
International, Heritage, Arts, Animals, Nature
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|