- Cruise North along the Great Murray River from Mannum to Blanchetown on a paddle steamer.
Experience the magic of the spectacular scenery from towering cliffs to expansive farmlands.
- Visit the Native Wildlife Shelter and see some of South Australia’s native animals.
- Enjoy a guided tour at Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve.
- Dress to impress at the Captain’s Buffet Dinner.
- Set on 1,500 hectares we enjoy the Monarto open range zoo.
|Maximum Group Size:|
Animals, Nature, Heritage, Beach
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|