- Enjoy a fascinating & informative day at Port Arthur Historic Site, an important part of Australian history.
- Walk through the stunning Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens and enjoy the history and heritage.
- Soak up the wonderful vibe at the iconic Salamanca Markets, where bountiful treasures await.
- Relax & enjoy a stunning harbour tour upon the tall ship Lady Nelson followed by a visit to the Maritime Museum.
- Get hands on with the animals of the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Step back in time as in a transport sense as we explore the Tasmanian Transport Museum.
|Maximum Group Size:|
|Trip Type:||Heritage, Nature|
|Transport included:||Land, Plane|
|Activities:||Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, Craft and Art of Ship Building, Federation Artisan Chocolate, Hand-Worked Glass, Isle of the Dead Cemetery, Lily Pond, Majestic Harbour Tour, Maritime Museum of Tasmania, Point Puer Boys’ Prison, Port Arthur Historic Site, Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens, Sail on Spirit of Tasmania, Shopping at Salamanca Market, Wildlife Tour|
|Booking Info:||For more information on the booking process, CLICK HERE|