- Enjoy an informative tour of Darwin city & surrounds.
- Immerse yourself in Darwin’s rich WW2 history as we visit the USS Peary Memorial & the fascinating WW2 Storage Tunnels.
- Join the wonderful Pudakul Aboriginal cultural tour & learn some new skills.
- Prepare yourself for the excitement of the Jumping Crocodile Cruise & a visit to the Territory Wildlife Park!
- A bucket-list adventure as we take a scenic helicopter ride over the spectacular Litchfield region.
- Try your hand at catching the ‘big one’ as we join a Barramundi Adventure.
|Maximum Group Size:|
No size limit
|Trip Type:||Animal, Heritage, Nature|
|Transport included:||Land, Plane, Train|
|Activities:||Bicentennial Park, Darwin Harbour Highlights Tour, Helicopter Scenic Flight, Pudakul Aboriginal Cultural Tour, Souvenir Shopping, Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise, Territory Wildlife Park, USS Peary Memorial, WW2 History, WW2 Storage Tunnels|
|Booking Info:||For more information on the booking process, CLICK HERE|