- Enjoy the history of Wagga Wagga set on the banks of the magnificent Murrumbidgee River.
- Indulge our senses with a tour at the Junee Licorice & Chocolate Factory.
- Experience the workings at the world class Wollundry Grove Olives, enjoy tasting the produce.
- Explore the historical displays at the RAAF Aviation Heritage Centre.
- Relax by the sandy banks of the Murrumbidgee River at the unique Wagga inland beach.
- Meander through the spectacular Wagga Botanic Gardens & enjoy the Miniature Railway.
|Maximum Group Size:|
No size limit
|Trip Type:||Food, Heritage, Nature|
|Transport included:||Land, Plane, Train|
|Activities:||aircraft displays, enjoy the sun at Wagga inland beach, licorice & chocolate factory tour, military vehicles, equipment and raid shelter, Miniature Railway, sampler tasting of fresh produce, Wagga Botanic Garden|
|Booking Info:||For more information on the booking process, CLICK HERE|