- Sit back & enjoy the breathtaking views as we wind along The Great Ocean Road towards Warrnambool.
- Admire the stunning limestone structures & the moody Southern Ocean from the Twelve Apostles National Park.
- Meet the residents of Tower Hill- Kangaroos, Emus, Koalas & more and stop by the Worn Gundidj Visitor Centre.
- Step back in time with the Port Fairy Historic Town Walk, so much to discover in this quaint port town.
- Explore the sometimes-tragic maritime history at Flagstaff Hill, roam the cobblestone streets & historic buildings.
- Relax & unwind with an indulgent massage session & a soak in the Deep Blue Hot Springs.
There are no medias on the gallery.