- Listen to the strange and startling history of Norfolk Island at the Bounty Folk Museum.
- View over 100 species of fish and marine life in a Glass Bottom Boat.
- 4WD through the unique valleys, ridges and coastline.
- Witness a courtroom drama reenactment and meander along the path through the enchanting Norfolk forest.
- Visit the museums and hear some stories of the re-settlement of the Pitcairn Islanders in 1856.
- Enjoy a murder mystery whilst sitting down to a scrumptious 3-course dinner.
|Maximum Group Size:|
Heritage, Animals, Nature, 4WD
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|