- Camp inside the historic elephant exhibit at Roar ‘n’ Snore Melbourne Zoo.
- Meet one of the biggest crocodiles in Australia at the Melbourne SeaLife Aquarium.
- Wake to the sounds of the animals as they wake up in the Zoo.
- Spend the day wandering the zoo at your leisure and see the lions, gorillas and kangaroos.
- Cuddle goats and guinea pigs, let the poultry out to wander the farm at the Collingwood Farm.
- Explore Queen Victoria Market for goodies and enjoy lunch and historic buildings at Chinatown.
|Maximum Group Size:|
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|