- Visit the oldest Spanish fortress in the Philippines, explore the old churches and buildings on a tour of Manila riding in a Kalesa.
- Visit the National Museum and the Planetarium in another traditional vehicle, a Jeepney!
- Located on the other side of Manila Bay today we make our way to Bataan and enjoy a traditional lunch.
- Join a heritage tour at Las Casas and stroll along the brick pavements as our guide relives each Casa’s unique story.
- Relax with a balsa tour (raft) as you cruise around looking at the houses along the Umangol River.
- Home to some of the largest shopping malls in the world, we enjoy a trip to pick up some bargains and souvenirs.
|Maximum Group Size:|
International, Heritage, Arts, Nature, Food
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|