- Visit the Grampians National Park and explore the natural beauty, majestic waterfalls, wildflowers and wild life
- Learn about the history of the Chinese Miners travelling by sea to Australia to the Gold Fields.
- Visit Victoria’s largest regional zoo, home to over 160 native and exotic species.
- Sample home-made jams, jellies, chutneys and relishes at one of the many local produce stores.
- Play mini golf where the course is like a mini version of the mountains and waterfalls of the National Park.
- Hand feed the kangaroos, see the koalas, wombats, emu’s and more at the Ballarat Wildlife Park.
|Maximum Group Size:|
Nature, Heritage, Animals
|Transport included: (Bus, train, plane, boat):|